Thursday 9 January 2014

Christmas Holidays

I hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I spent my Christmas and New Year on a Mediterranean cruise which was lovely, the weather as we left Southampton and the first 3 days was pretty terrible with gale force 8-12 winds.At one point the rolling of the ship got quite severe and my mum was thrown out of bed and glasses smashed in out bathroom. We sailed with Cunard on the Queen Elizabeth, it was a nice ship and was elaborate inside. The evening entertainment on board was very good, saw several shows and a comedian, me and my mum took part in a couple of quizzes and won woo hoo!.

On the cruise I visited Cartegena, Spain, Barcelona, Spain, Monte-Carlo, Monaco, Rome, Italy, Ajaccio, Corsica, Gibraltar and La Coruna, Spain. Whilst on holiday I met some really nice people from around the world who I thought had some interesting stories. I figured out how to do panoramas on my phone so I have chosen a few photos from my holiday which I like, see below:

 Monte-Carlo, Monaco

Inside the Colosseum, Rome, Italy

Trevi fountain, Rome, Italy

Me and my mum on the ship

No comments:

Post a Comment